Hello from clairton pa

G

gammeray36

From haveing a heart attack last year.Im trying to put together this bike i have.its a Golden Eagle 35cc Robin/Subaru and i have the bionx electric motor on the front wheel.The Robin/Subaru motor doent have the power to take me up hill that good.so im takeing it of soon and im getting the NuVinci 350% Mitsubishi 43cc Engine chain kit from Staton-Inc.I will post pictures when i get it done Ray

Hey! I had a quintuple in Feburary of this year! And I too just started on this great hobby.
We have some things in common. I think that is so cool.

NuVinci 350% Misubishi 43cc Engine kit Clairton PA bike. Status old 35cc Robin/Subaru

Ray, Which BionX do ya have? How do ya like it?
I just got a PL350, but have not installed new BionX hub & rear wheel w/ threaded 8 speed freewheel yet, may do so during tomorrow rotten winter weather storm that is forecats! Would like to also friction drive my rear wheel w/ a ICE I think !
SNPD/edtd trying to put together this bike.
a Golden Eagle 35cc Robin/Subaru and bionx electric motor on the front wheel.
Robin/Subaru motor doesn't have the power to take me up hill that good.so I'm taking it off soon and am getting the NuVinci 350% Mitsubishi 43cc Engine chain kit from Staton-Inc. Ray
What are your plans for the 35cc Robin/Subaru! Have you sold it yet?

Your Q irt to chain drive http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6624&highlight=Bionx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back