hello from designlogicbikes.com

Lance Portnoff

Local time
12:52 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Lance, I am the owner of Design Logic, we design and make motorbike frames in the USA. All bikes are 4130 cromo and designed to accept the Staton transmission, this is a two bolt design, the trans installs in minutes connecting it to the rear staton hub. complete bike has a staton trans and subaru 35cc engine.

Thanks for looking at my post

designlogicbikes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance, good to see you on this forum. It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing your amazing bike at the Lebanon, PA and Lewes, DE rallies this summer. Welcome to MBc!

wazzup to my peeps

hello and glad to see some of the great people that i met over the summer, had a great time with all of you on the rides and cant wait to do it again, jays ride was a hoot, most fun i ever had !!!

Lance,

thats a fine looking frame you have there. I saw you said you run the gxh50 over the staton. Apparently im the only one here breaking gears, even the heat treadted ones... =/

i run the gp460 with a nuvinci hub and im afraid the constant pounding of gear shifting may be whats taking its toll. Im a fan of the frame you have as well. there seems to be quite a bit of room for all sorts of motored shenanigans! I was also wondering if you sell/ship only the frame as i have most all other components required.

Thanks!

Back