Hello From Extreme Velocity at iRock109.com

M

MattyGrant

Hey Folkes, :cool:

Matty Grant here, I am the DJ at iRock109 who hosts the Saturday Extreme Velocity Show from 2 - 5 pm EST.

Great site you have here I have been looking it over for a few days now and though Motored Bikes are not my interest - the site is great looking and very interesting indeed. I am personally into fast cars and music. But hey all motors and highways alike - correct.

I have met a few of you during my Saturday show and it was a pleasure meeting you all. I hope of course to meet more of you in the near future as Augie invites you all over - you are all welcome anyways - anytime !

If you would like to read a bit about the show please visit our website and look under Communtiy tab - under DJ's and Staff - you will see my name and picture with links to my IMs and one for the Extreme Velocity Page.

Ok folkes keep er between the ditches and will see you all sometime soon.

hey guys, this is the dude i was tellin' ya about...he has a great show that's perfect for getting together in chat to talk bikes, engines, extreme-velocity in general & of course classic rock 8)

matty, it's really cool to see you here, thanks for stopping by :D

welcome from a transplanted canadian

Greetings from a fellow canadian who loves classic rock
I now live in Arizona with my daughter and her family but am originally from Niagara Falls, Ont
your web page is very cool and I hope to get in a chat soon 8)

Bill

Back