Hello From Extreme Velocity at iRock109.com

Visit www.irock109.com goto listen tab - use your winamp or win media player by clicking preferred program stream - it will auto into which ever one ya pick - then save it as a favorite in your player so you always have it.

The show is great! I was listening to it this Saturday, and requested a song and it was actually played right away. Lots of people in the chat room too.

Glad you made it in Tom - Hope to see more of you folks in the chat room some day -- would love it - and of course tuning in to the station as well. Remember if you want a song and it has not been played I will play it - just keep in mind a fast paced style of song :). See you all this Sat !!

Matty Grant

I am partial to Queens of the Stone Age... could I request a song by them I wonder?

Hey I dont think we have that in our library but goto our library link at
http://www.irock109.com/request/library.php and see if there is something else that you like. To be fair to all I try to only take request during my show - this way I dont forget them from week to week and it makes for some spontanious DJ interaction. I hope you find a song you like just make sure it has a great velocity factor (fast paced).

Thanks

Hey folks of MotoredBikes.com,

Had a great show yesterday, dont be shy come on in ANY time you can - but hey I am there for you all during Extreme Velocity. If you have trouble getting in just ask Augie or myself and we will try and help you the best we can so that you can join us and TUNE in and enjoy the great music. See you all next weekend :)

Back