Hello From Florida ... Question On Local Suppliers

EXCALIBUR

Local time
8:10 PM
Greetings,

I just found out about motorized bikes a few weeks ago. I am looking to buy a kit, or fully assembled bike. Does anyone know of a location that I can physically purchase one in the state of Florida?

It seems that a state as big as Florida should have many outlets. But I have found nothing on searching the net.

Any information would be appreciated. ..... EXCALIBUR

Thanks For The Help

Thanks Mickey. That's the first store that I have seen in FL. Though it is about 400 miles from me. Hopefully someone knows of one closer to Orlando or West Palm. Ex/ Bill

in west of orlando

hey man what kinda setup u looking for friction drive,chaindrive or belt?i like the friction drive because they seem less noticable and less likely to get harassed by the cops..try motorizedfoldupbikes.com.

Thanks guys. Well I have been looking at Dax's engine kits. Also Kings Motor Bikes and Spooky Tooth bikes. I would like to just find a shop that sells a variety to take a look at.

Kings has a bike w/2 stroke motor, advertized for 460.00. That is the best deal I have seen so far. Shipping is about a 100.00. They have a South Fl area code, but a Louisiana address on their site. I have emailed but not heard back from them.

I have an inexpensive China Mart mountain bike right now. I will buy a better bike to mount an engine on.

What I can't get a handle on is why the assembled bikes with 200.00 two stroke motors, are generally 500-700.00 at most dealers.

Are the bikes they put them on 300-500.00? They all claim that installation is quick and easy to install the kits.

If I can't find a Florida store to shop in I will order one off the net. But it would sure be nice to look at some fully functional bikes first.

I like the way the center mount looks better. But the rear mount makes a lot of sense. I am not reading much positive feedback on friction direct tire drives. So belt or chain will probably be my choice.
EX/ Bill

Welcome to MBc. "Quick and easy to install". Let me guess. You saw that in an advertisement.

Back