Hello from Georgia

45u

Local time
5:59 PM
Hello all! My name is Jeff and I am a old fart. I live in Macon, GA and have been riding and working on motorcycles none stop for over 45 years and much of that time as a living as my only transportation as I do not like cars and trucks. I all so race 1/5 scale RC buggy with 2 cycle engines in it. Looking forward to my engine kit getting here in the next day to two then have to get a bicycle to put it on. Here is my only transportation till I get my other old motorcycles done or get my motor bike done. LOL
Thanks
Jeff

Hi Jeff, you Georgia guys are taking over the hood:eek:
I to have been riding motorcycles longer them most of these kids have been around.
Just started with motor bikes in November , myself:p They are a HOOT :D Not like a bicycle , and not like a motorcycle .

This was my last scoot. Three years ago had to sell it, just can not do the kick starting anymore .
Keep looking up! Ken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 175
Ken I have a 1971 Triumph T100C I am restoring for my self. May be this summer we can get up a ride with those in Georgia guys. Coarse other from other states are welcome. By then hope to have my motor bike running and the bugs worked out. Thinking about making a trailer so I can pull it with my rig (motorcycle with sidecar).

That would look cool:p A motorcycle pulling a motorbike :cool:
You have to do it:D
About your ride. That sounds like a good time. But I live in the central east coast of Florida. But you have fun for me. And keep us posted on the ride! Keep looking up! Ken.

Ken then I guess I will have to make a trailer and come down your way to ride together. LOL I all so want the trailer so I can pull my Triumph.
Thanks
Jeff

That's a deal!!
Now that would be sharp! A Harley pulling a Triumph!
It is the Harley it the trailer most of the time down here!
Keep looking up! Ken.

From my little 10K plus trip to Alaska and back in just a little over a month. Before the sidecar.

Back