Hello from Hamburg

remsys

Local time
4:04 AM
Hello,
im a student from Hamburg, nearly done.
i brought the eagleboard 800 last summer. It is a motorized longbord, remote accelerate and break, steer like normal boards.
Its not allowed in germany to drive it, i can loose my driverslicence if they catch me on it, even on the sitewalks.
From time to time i drive it, but it is to fast for the sitewalks and to slow for the jammed streets, to be exact, i dont what to contest a crash with a car or worst a bus or truck.
So i would like to build a trike in the "kurvenleger" style around that 800Watt electric motor and that 36V-30kg "Blei-Gel-Akku". The chain from the motor to the wheel on the board is slightly bigger than the one my bike, so a gearshift would fit.
I ll put the engine on the rear wheelswingarm and sit on the battery, all on bikeparts, a light rollcage to survive a BMW X5 collision, jetcokpitrearmirrors and lights would be nice, but all simple and stupid like the old pedalkarts in my childhood in the old days!
A friend can put together the steel?! aluminium?! tubes.
I need to get my drawings together and first my examination done, and i ll ask some questions about motorized bikes...

Back