Hello from Idaho!

Cody Broken

Local time
7:52 PM
I have yet to order my first bike motor kit. I am excited to do so. I am thinking the Jet 80cc from King's.

My engine kit came today. Won a Kingspowershop auction on ebay, instructions inside the box say Zoombicycles.

Box was neatly packed and everything looked just like on the auction photos. I intend to put it together tomorrow, even though I have many other things I need to do.

Got some done on my bike:
1. sprocket on wheel (7 of 9 bolts missing! If I weren't a bike mechanic and happened to have several of that exact size bolt laying about I would have been ****ed and ripped Zoombicylcles a new one.)
2. engine mounted
3. exhaust
4. throttle & clutch cables and controls installed

Fuel tank, cdi and not much more and I'll be firing it up! Hopefully tomorrow will be the big day. I'll take pics. Shoulda done so today. Too busy.

Welcome there Cody! Take your time and enjoy the ride....and a beauty it will be in one of my favorite states, ID.

thank you HV. I have already put about 4 hours into the build. Very excited, but indeed taking my time to make sure it's good.

Where is Pioneer Valley? Google came up Western Massachusetts. My dad's from around there, and I been there. Gorgeous country.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 3537423638_74e261d951_b.jpg
    3537423638_74e261d951_b.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 107
Looking good Cody, you're on your way!
But hey, take'er easy and watch that gravel.
Remember she's just a bicycle, okay?

Back