hello from imperial valley socal

GinOkami84

Local time
9:39 PM
hi was wondering if any other mb riders were out in my area. i have ca tags and reg for my bike now still have some kinks to work out of my bike this is the first one i didn't build completely my self i picked it up in san diego used. it is an old shelby cruiser. i have been doing repairs and mending little issues so far this isnt my first mb i have had 4 before this 3 i built and a 1980 derbi laguna sport. this one has a china doll 66cc on it make unknown to me but has milled head custom exhaust (need expansion chamber badly). i am working on a side car i can take on and off but that has been put on hold for the moment. any way i am 28 male and looking for people to ride with and meet up with around my area if there are any i have seen 1 mb in my area it was a mountain bike with a china doll on it didn't see tags or anything on it though. i got my tags just to be safe along with a home made headlight and a working led brake lite. my next project is to make a mountain bike with a china doll to use in the desert here lol am going to put extra fat tires on it or i might just weld me up a frame from scratch for a trike for an old 2hp brigs i have lol.

well enough blabbering if there is any thing u would like to know just ask me and i will try to answer soon enough especially if u are in my area and if u are and ur bike is not working or needs help let me know i will try to help but i cant go to far my mb is my daily driver my truck is not so good at the moment lol

Welcome to MBc, GinOkami84. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Hi Ginokami84,
Welcome to the fourm! I'm sure you will enjoy it and maybe learn something too.
I live in Blythe, CA. The biggest problem I have with my Whizzers around here is there is no one to ride with. It's a shame really with all these wide open country roads

hi Og-Whizzerdude i love the old Whizzers. i have been trying to get my hands on one running or not for years. yea i know about the roads out here there are a lot of them nice ones to if I m ever up in your area i will have to let u know i love riding with others makes it much more enjoyable. while in Brawley i seen a Whizzer going down main street i looked like an older model i didn't get a chance to talk to the guy though i was in my suburban not on my bike. see u on the road some time

My bikes and I are not real crazy about riding in 100°+ temps. The faster you go the hotter it gets. Maybe we could get together in the fall and go for a putt. I think it would be great fun to do that. Send me a private message if your itching to ride with someone twice your age and then some. LOL
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back