Hello from Johns Creek, GA

Sportdeck

Local time
5:18 PM
Two weeks ago, I was looking for a scooter to replace my daily commuter which is a truck and gets poor mileage at best. I ended up getting a 26" BD36 Electric front hub from a local scooter dealer in Dawsonville, GA. My biggest obstacle was finding a bike with a front fork that stayed wide enough to accomodate the 3.5" wide x 8" diamaeter front hub. I ended up with a 7 speed Schwinn Jaguar from Target.

I got everythig put together last Thursday afternoon, and took my first ride to work Thursday night. It was great! :D

I plan on riding to work whenever the forecast doesn't include rain. Since we're in a drought here in GA, that should either be most days, or maybe I can help break the drought by planning on riding my new bike. :)

Welcome to MBC. Please keep us posted. I am interested in how well your setup performs.

Hi Sportdeck. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showpost.php?p=111670&postcount=24

Back