Hello from Latham, NY

no_hassles

Local time
9:50 PM
My name is Steve. I just joined the forum today. I was surfing the www.diygokarts.com site and stumbled on a link to this site. Just the kind of site I was looking for. My wife wont let me buy a motorcycle so I told her about a bike with a small motor on it and she was OK with that. Execellent. Now all I need to do is to get started. I have a pretty decent mountain type bike. Steel construction so it is ready for any mods I need to do. I know I have a lot of decisions to make as to what style to go with. Since it seems like it is a minimum investment of over $500 I think your need to make the right decision the first time. Personally, I'm in the 200lb range and I live in an area with rolling hills so I think I'm going to have to sacrifice some speed for torque. That's where I need to turn to you guys/gals for your input. I hope to get a dialog started with someone about where to start real soon.

Hi Steve. Welcome to MBc!
Give it a good week of snooping around the forum. You'll come up with more ideas for your purchase.

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to keep you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Back