Hello from Long Beach, CA

Adam

Local time
8:47 PM
Hello,

My name is Adam and I've been lurking on motoredbikes.com for a little over 2 months. I was compelled to sign up because this board has become my "go to" source of information and it is only a matter of time before I have a question or suggestion to post.

From learning the legal hoops through acquiring my first motorized bike up to maintenance tips and part suppliers - this board has been a great resource. I look forward to the future as I continue to glean knowledge from your experience and just maybe I'll have some helpful advice to offer at some point.

Thanks to the developer for building this community and thanks to the community for building this knowledge base!

Welcome to MBc, Adam. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, 'Sticky' by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. 'Sticky' by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions" is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

You have certainly come to the right place for everything you mentioned and more. I doubt that you will ever regret joining our community...which spreads around the globe, btw. We have almost 15,000 registered members now and are the largest forum of it's kind on the Internet. And you are quite right..."First you learn from us, then we learn from you." Good Luck to you, Adam.

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back