Hello from Melbourne, Australia.

fabphil39

Local time
10:04 AM
Hi All,

Phil here. Just signed up today and thought I'd better just drop in here and say hello. I've had this "rotary" brand engine on my bike for about 4 or 5 years. I think it's a Taiwanese copy of a Sachs engine, and it's a hub mounted two stroke. It's been sitting in the garage since i got into motorbikes (currently riding a Ducati 695) and I've just managed to get it going again after figuring out I was using the wrong mix (too much oil) and the wrong plug gap (too small), now it purrs like a *****cat. So now I'm thinking of riding it to work a few times a week.

More background stuff: I play the fiddle & tenor banjo, and I'm into target archery.

Hello again. Did you try the search on "rotarybike" and look over that information. You might want to search "cdi" or "cdi upgrade", I know I've seen info on rev limiting cdi modules. I wonder if one from another engine might work?

I think your naughty word filter is working overtime.
:LOL:

problem was that some folks worked overtime finding creative ways to beat the filter, so we did the best we could :???:

i'm interested in learning more about yer rig...pics would be cool if you have some :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

Back