Hello From NH

Mulligan

Local time
11:59 AM
Hi Everyone, glad I found this place!

I've been considering a motorized bike build for a few years now, but other things have always gotten in the way. Now that I've retired and we're facing the probability of reducing our number of vehicles from two to one, I've been dreaming of ways to go for a quick grocery run if the only car is in use. That is what has brought me here.

Quick bio:

military aircraft mechanic

machinist

retired

I've been a bike mech both professionally and hobbyist since 1972. Working in a bike shop after school was my first taxpaying job. I ran a small bike repair LLC when I first retired, but that was too much like work, so all I have is my home shop now, which is fully outfitted with just about anything I need to build a decent motorized bike.

So hail and well-met, folks. Good to be here!

Hi Everyone, glad I found this place!
Im also from NH...I transplanted here to New Mexico when i retired 10 years ago...I used to help run the VIOC, (Valvoline), garages before retiring in Nov. 2010...Welcome to the forums...DAMIEN

EDIT...Be very aware of the registration, insurance and licensing requirements in NH regarding motorised bicycle usage in The Granite State..."Live Free or Die" doesnt apply when dealing with the DMV in Concord...lol...lol...There also may well be State Motor Vehicle Inspection involved as well ?

Last edited:
Back