Hello from Nova Scotia

Hal

Local time
5:28 AM
Hi Everyone

Name's Hal and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and I've been lurking for a while. I've been riding a Wilderness Energy Electric motor kit for about 10 years and lately decided to try a gas kit. I bought a 32cc HuaSheng kit from 80ccMotorboys in Ontario. For three months and 350km, everything went fine. On the way home from work 2 days ago, however, the motor was singing nicely then big hiccup. I now have an engine with a broken crankshaft and am getting nothing but shrugs from the dealer. Shouldn't these engines last a bit longer than this? Is there a HuaSheng distributor in North America I can complain to?

Nice to be here officially and would welcome comments on my problem.

Cheers.

Hal

Welcome to MBc, Hal. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. I'm sorry that I can't help you with your problem, but you might try posting your problem in one of the Forums and I'm sure someone will come up with something.

You might try General Discussion, or 4-Stroke Forums...but first do a search. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Back