Hello From Ontario Canada!

Ashley1234

Local time
9:58 AM
My name is Ashley, I am from port colborne ontario. this is my very first motorized bike and i am very excited! we took a 49cc powerking kit and fabricated it onto an occ chopper frame.

ive been riding it for about 3 weeks and so far so good. needless to say, in my small town i get alot of looks.

anyway, if there are any suggestions please let me know, i am open to any suggestions.

:)
Ashley

I'd like to welcome you to the forum on behalf of kansas city Missouri USA. I know you'll like it here. Feel free to post pics. I'd love to check out your chopper.

thanks but i was wondering, where/how do i post picture other than my display picture?

On the picture gallery board there's a sticky that tells how to do it. I'll give you a quick rundown. Click Post new thread, then scroll down and click manage attachments, then browse to the pisc you want on your computer, then upload the pic,(if you want to do more than one you have to upload each one after the other, can't select more than one at a time), once uploaded right click the pic and select open in new window, then copy the image id number (four digits). now on your post type this: with the xxxx is the id number.

it's kind of cumbersome. Any more questions feel free to ask

norm

helo Ashley i too am from southern ontario NIagara Falls in fact I ride all over if you need any help with anything let me know maybe go for a ride one day

alright buddy, sounds like a deal. do you have your bike registered/insured by any chance? im trying to figure out the law around here.

our bikes are perfectly legal as long as they are under 50 cc i have been stopped twice and it was basically so the police can learn more info about the bike

Back