Hello from Ontario, Canada

4x4v8

Local time
5:46 PM
Hi,
Im from Toronto Ontario. Is there anyone else from Ontario? Im interested in buying a motored bike but I dont know where to start looking. I discovered this thread and now the search begins. If anyone from Ontario has any info please let me know. Thanks!

Welcome to this site 4x4. on craigslist there is a guy from kingston, ont. that sells the china "happy times" . If you have probs., just pm me and I will find it for you. There is a very good store you could check out but I can't remember the names of the street or store. It is on that service road running alongside the 400 on the east side. The street starts at Sheppard ave E and ends up at Finch ave. Same street as Rocket motorcycles in case that makes it easier to find the street name.
Hard to believe but there is a guy on Dundas St. selling brand new pocket bikes for just over one hundred bucks, I'd love to be able to use the parts/engine on a bike but I'll leave that for another day/Thread.
Just remembered the stores name could be "daymark" daymack..that sort of thing,good luck!

G'day & welcome to MBc.
So your just starting with motored bikes....well well,the games afoot. :)

Welcome 4x4V8.. no, you aren't the only Ontario inmate on the forum - I hail from Hamilton. Like you, i just recently joined, and like you, i'm not quite sure on what plan to proceed with in terms of getting a motor-bicycle together. I will though - Lots of reading to do!

Bill

I guess you could tell from my saying chris hill is in t-bay, that I am a displaced Ontarian
born in Hamilton, spent most my time in the entire golden horseshoe area...from toronto to niagara falls
I live in Arizona now, with my daughter and her family
but, I am still a canuck at heart, EH !:D
again, welcome, and good luck on your research :D

Welcome to the board! I too am in Toronto and am in the process of building my first motorized mountain bike! It looks like more and more of us Ontarians are becoming Motorized!!!!LOL

Cheers...........
Steve

Back