Hello from pennsylvania

keystone

Local time
3:40 AM
I;m fairly new to MB, being a semi retired welder and foreign auto mechanic,I built a friction drive for my mountain bike a few years ago. I wasnt happy with it ,because of the many hills in this area. when I found thatsdax.com,2 weeks before christmas I said Ihave to have one of those. I;ve got about 400 miles on my bike so far and I;m very pleased. I even tried the route of removing the base gasket and did a little porting on the cylinder,really bumped up the mid to top end power. really enjoy the forum,seems like a bunch od nice people.

Hi Keystone. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

thanks graucho, for the help

I;ve had a bunch of bikes since the early 70;s but I still like playing around with small engines. you can allways learn something from talking to other people about there projects or experiances keystone

Back