Hello from pennsylvania

L

likemyspoiler

Hello, My name is Dan. I,m new to these forums but not to motorbikes. I own an auto repair center about 20 min. north of Harrisburg Pa. I am an A.S.E. master certified auto technician & have been wrenching for about 20 years. I play with my motorbikes to get away from auto,s & all the other fun that comes with owning a buisiness. I have 4 operational bikes, 2- 4 stokes. Honda & Heushang & 2 80cc skyhawks. I am in the middle of building a Schwinn Spoiler with a 80 cc Skyhawk Super rat. I just got this engine from Dennis Foster (Main Skyhawk parts supplier) He told me this is one of two ever Imported. Larger ports, higher compression than 80cc gt5 Skyhawk & it is steel lined sleeve. I am really exited about this build on this spoiler. I also Have many kits in stock & other parts. I wanted to stock up due to 2 stroke ban. Not to mention I am addicted to buying motorbikes & parts. Hope I can be an Asset to this forum. P.S Whizzers are on my agenda!:D

Welcome to MBc.

I have ridden a bike with a super rat. The same guy I bought my expansion pipe had one on it. It never topped out, just wanted to go faster and faster... You have the hotrod Happy times engine. I am soooo jealous!

Hey/HO
welcome. I'm also from harrisburg. Let's ride in spring.
Bmikeybikey

Back