Hello from Rural Missouri!

smokindawg

Local time
4:57 PM
Well, I'm new to MB's and also this website.

I have my first engine on the way, supposed to be an 80cc but from what I have read here...... it won't be. But that's ok, it was $179 shipping and all, so I'm not out much to start.

I don't have a bike yet to put it in, but am looking for frames and other parts to make my own frame up for my build.

This will be a learning experience and I look forward too reading more, looking at pictures of others builds and hopefully get running soon.

Welcome dawg,where bouts in missouri you from? I live in Carthage looking for people to get together after we all get something running that is lol..

I'm 35 miles south of Rolla in a little spot in the road called Licking. I'm still looking for parts to build myself a stretch and lowered bike for my engine kit. Kit should be here in three days. :)

Welcome smokindawg, good luck with your build. I know you'll have a blast riding it in that part of Mo.
I grew up in Spfd. but live in KC now. I've floated the Current and Jacks fork more times than I can count, man that is some beautiful country down there, I wish it wasn't 5 hrs away.

Welcome smokindawg, good luck with your build. I know you'll have a blast riding it in that part of Mo.
I grew up in Spfd. but live in KC now. I've floated the Current and Jacks fork more times than I can count, man that is some beautiful country down there, I wish it wasn't 5 hrs away.

Spyke, You have that right about it being beautiful here. I float those two rivers a lot every year and start out the season by floating the Eleven Point with friends every New Years holiday and camp out.

My family lived in Licking at one point way back. I told my wife the name of the town and she thought I made it up. lol

Back