Hello From Saint Augustine, FL

Fulltimer

Local time
6:32 AM
I'm new and don't know anything about this hobby. I have a LOT of reading to do! I plan on building a 3 wheeler to tour the country around here in. Well, I'm out of this section to do some reading. I hope to meet some of you some time.

Terry

Last edited:
Welcome!

Jerry from Palm Coast FL here!

Yes, lots of reading. :)

I wanted my first build to be completed by this July 4th weekend, buuuut the 2 hour install time estimated in the instructions is taking muuuch longer.

Lets meet up at Sunset Grill for a beer say, by the end of the month with our new rides!

If you have any questions, i'd be more than happy to try and help.

Have a Happy 4th of July weekend! :)

A get together over a brew would be great. I was looking around and was surprised at the cost of used trikes! I'll have to see if I can go with a 2 wheeler. The problem is my knees don't bend very far so I would have to put some pegs for my feet. Without getting them in the front tire!!

Terry

Welcome. Keep your eyes open & you will find a used 3 wheeler at an affordable price. Use ' Craigslist ' .

I did see a guy had 2 motorized bikes down your way for sale. He wanted $250.00 each. Not bad!

Terry

It would be a shame to cut that up. But that is what I would have to do in order to ride it.

Terry

Welcome Fulltimer..from old guy in Tampa Bay....that is one fine looking trike on the Daytoner craiglist...might take a while and a lot of thought and work but it can be motorized..Would be a MB classic.

Thanks for posting that link. I sent an email about it and will follow up with a phone call in a little bit.

Terry

Back