Hello from Shawnee Kansas!

CTO913

Local time
7:49 AM
Hey there, I’m a first time builder in the Kansas City area and first time poster on here. This place has been a wealth of amazing info on all things mb related and more. I used to ride dirt bikes as a kid and raced bmx, and now in my 40’s, I’ve got to say building my first Mb has been a blast! It’s like a mix of the two! I freaking love this thing. I have really appreciated all the threads. Most helpful indeed! So starting out I found a used Schwinn Swindler for next to nothing and started from there with a Zeda 66/80. Still have a lot to learn and looking forward to it!

Attachments

• 62AD62F3-064B-48AE-9C6D-20932126E745.jpeg
    62AD62F3-064B-48AE-9C6D-20932126E745.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 162
Welcome to the Darkside! Your now officially a .01%er. Nice ride and great workmanship fitting it.

Needs more brakes (edit: I think I see a rim brake on the front). Other than that, very clean build. Welcome to the forums.

Needs more brakes (edit: I think I see a rim brake on the front). Other than that, very clean build. Welcome to the forums.
Thanks. I just put a front disc brake on it a couple of days ago. The rim brake definitely wasn’t enough

Back