Hello from socal

fx-2

Local time
11:50 PM
Hello to one and all . I started this project last November . Well everything has went wrong the first time . Ordered worksman wheels in november got the right one in january ,sprocket adapter would not fit wrong lacing . The motor had broken cylinder at the base near the transfer port new out of the box . Ordered CDI and pipe was sent to wrong state . And last but not I order a Sportsman gas tank , guest what it would not fit the Worksman frame . Well this the project from **** . I must say all the people I've ordered from have worked with me to make things right. So the bike is a worksman INB with Monark forks , new set worksman wheels with front drum brake , Pirate sprocket adapter 44 tooth sprocket . The motor is a Jet the ports are cleaned up piston is reworked it has a Pirate manifold with a Dellorto 16-16 carb all the bearing replaced an a Jaguar CDI box . The last thing was the fuel tank I had to cut the lower tube out and replace it to fit the tank in the frame . Thanks FX-2

Attachments

• dscn0767.jpg
    dscn0767.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 137
  • dscn0774.jpg
    dscn0774.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 120
  • dscn0770.jpg
    dscn0770.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 106
  • dscn0773.jpg
    dscn0773.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Welcome to MBc, FX-2. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under "Introduce Yourself" has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky #3 has info on Forums...how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

We're glad to hear that you got your problems fixed (so far), and that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

The build

A bit more progress . Finished the exhaust . I also made mounts for coil , the coil is remote on the Jaguar unit . Next it's repack all bearing an put together . I only have 1 more thing to build thats the tool box for the battery and electric , I'll use a lipo 3cell from my rc planes .

Attachments

• dscn0780.jpg
    dscn0780.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 101
  • dscn0781.jpg
    dscn0781.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 138
  • dscn0782.jpg
    dscn0782.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 118
Up date

Good day today , I finish the mock up took it all apart . Cleaned , sander and primed the frame and gave it 3 coats of black . The same for the forks . Repacked rear wheel bearings and put the new tire on . Did a little detail work on motor , clean up welds on pipe an painted it . I also started to work on the head light , putting a led from a driving light in it . It's getting there . Dan

Back