Hello from Sparks NV

OZC

Local time
3:05 PM
Howdy all, just got myself a bike and a motor kit and I'm looking forward to cruising around town with my bike once I get it running!

Welcome aboard OZC,

We crave detail here; type of bike and engine, riding adventures, that sort of thing.

Photos would be good, too.

So have fun and we'll see you around.

Ah, well, the bike really is noting too special, just a Huffy beach cruiser-style bike I picked up fairly cheap since a local bike shop was clearing out some inventory for the winter. The engine is 48cc, but I'm not too sure on most of the other details of it. A friend of mine got me interested in building a bike like his, so I had him order me up the engine kit. The only modifications we have made so far (since I haven't finished my build yet) was to replace the stock rear rim with a new one that had a better coaster brake and replaced the spark plug since my friend explained it was more than likely a cheap piece of junk and that I would see better performance with a different one.

I haven't gotten a chance to ride my personal bike yet as we are still assembling it now, but I did ride my friends bike for about 3 weeks as a commuter to and from work and had a blast. I don't have any pictures of either bike, but I'd be happy to take some once I get mine finished off.

Back