Hello from Sunny Central Florida

GasKicker

Local time
12:34 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm a Georgia Southern Genleman by birth, a printer by trade and I consider myself a pretty fair shade tree mechanic.

I got my first 49cc kit from PowerKing a couple of months ago and since then I have converted six very diffferent bikes with these kits. I've sold 3 and still tinker with 3.

The challenges have been many but the results have been good and I am having a lot of fun with these bikes.

I could have used the information on this forum sooner, but I only just discovered it. It's gonna be a great help and I hope I can contribute as well.

I'm not new to the internet, but I have never participated in a forum like this before.

Happy motorin' y'all!

GasKicker

gaskicker ...
thats great man welcome to the team i would love to see what u built u can add photos to you album click on your name then go from there
iam painter also i take pride in my work on theses bikes

Hellow to a Fellow-Georgian

Hi Gaskicker. I, too, am new to the board and would like to extend welcome. I am also in Central Florida (Ocala area). I, too, was Georgia born and raised around the Lawrenceville-Lilburn area (if u have a clue where that's at). But it seems simularities end there. You seem to be a veteran at motor bikes. I am almost halfway thru with my first installation.

Lake Placid Florida
(Michigan Transplant)

I actually put one together and ride it to work! I am also thinking of building and selling. How much do you sell your for?

Schwinnee

Back