Hello from sunny Sacramento, California

moondogD

Local time
9:40 AM
hello my name is moondogd and i am new to the motored bicycle world, i got into the "hobby", (nessecity) because spending $280.00 a month on gas is making me look like a fool every time i pump my gas, and its only getting worse by the week , i have enough knowledge of basic mechanics that my first build was done in about 5-7 hours total ---- i own a moon dog beach cruiser that i purchased from walmart and i a got an 80cc black 2stoke engine on my ride, lots of fun. total cost for build including shipping of engine 260.00--a deal considering gas. i know there is another moon dog on the site and with all do respect i have too many id's to remember--your the original--

Learn from ya later, MoondogD

Last edited:
Hi moondogD. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

thanks, I have and will continue to use your knowledge for future projects, without the help of the database i would not have been able to fix my problem with my carb. thanks

Back