hello from sw michigan

i have been all over southwest michigan. got home and just a drop of gas left. this is amazing fun. i cant wait to ride again. here is a link to my first

Last edited by a moderator:
please use the "attachment manager" for your pictures, read my signature for a link to instructions.

You call Battle Creek SW Michigan? I lived the first 21 years of my life in Edwardsburg- figure out where that is and you'll know where the real Southwest Michigan is....

...But seriously, welcome. I am envious that you are out there riding...my 4 stroke Honda powered baby sits about 80% mocked up in my garage and unfit for riding at present.

welcome to riding i love these bikes and go everywhere on them but your not really having fun till ya break somethin

You call Battle Creek SW Michigan? I lived the first 21 years of my life in Edwardsburg- figure out where that is and you'll know where the real Southwest Michigan is....

...But seriously, welcome. I am envious that you are out there riding...my 4 stroke Honda powered baby sits about 80% mocked up in my garage and unfit for riding at present.

been to edwardsburg manytimes to shop and eat at lunkers. known the owner dan for years. nice little town

Edwardsburg is about 20 miles from me. I have been to Lunkers several times also.
Entertaining place to eat or buy hunting/fishing gear while you are eating.
Doc

My first bike is a schwinn Jaguar a great ride i love it

Attachments

• img115.jpg
    img115.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 119
Back