hello from sw michigan

A

atcspaul

my name is Paul. i am an air traffic controller in battle creek. just purchased an 80 cc motor and this forum is great. thanks for everyones imput and looking forward to shareing also when i finnally get it put togather. still looking for a good frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks glad to be here. just picked up the bike today and got the motor friday. already trying diferent modifications to get a good mount and will post pictures when i get it mounted.

got the frame last night. new scwinn cruiser which has the wierd tube set up where the front tube is bigger then the back and wide gap. came up with a pretty good mounting system and will be taking pictures and posting incase it may help others. this is a hoot. i am a 50 year old man that feels like a teenager again trying to hop up my bicycle lol

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a hoot. i am a 50 year old man that feels like a teenager again trying to hop up my bicycle lol
uh oh...more crazy teenagers on motoredbikes...:p

i wrote this right after iRide helped me morph Sabrina II into Sabrina 2.1...

since we're laughing anyway...last night i was at cruzin's, he was playig with leftover fireworks, i had to go get a coat...as i pedaled away i yelled at him to save some of the firecrackers for when i got back. for a couple seconds there i felt about 12 years old
:cool: :cool:

i am still getting lots of laughs when they say you can build one of these in about 2 hours :eek:. got engine, muffler and rear sproket all mounted and had enough for today lol. hopefully tomorow i can make my maiden voyage lol

Back