Hello from Tennessee

crabdance

Local time
12:02 AM
Hi. My name is John and I live in a small town in Tennessee. It's so small that we don't even have a red light... just stop signs (smile). I've only started thinking about motorized bicycles just recently and I'm very excited about it. I'm not much of a do it yourself type of person but I know that will have to change if I get a MB.

I look forward to doing some research here and trying to learn my way around. Glad that you have this forum and I look forward to meeting everyone.

thanks,
john

Welcome to MBc. Glad you found your way here. Yes, after doing a lot of reading, you'll be ready to built your own and start in on the fun.

welcome crabdance, glad you found your way here, good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring!

Not much DIY just a lot of righty tighty.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

hi everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Makes me feel good about coming here. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about MB's. Thanks for making me feel at home here at MotoredBikes.com.... You are all very nice people.

thanks

Hi John. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Hi Graucho,

Thanks for the note. Still finding my way around. Thanks for the link. A lot of good information there. It will take me a while to get through it all. Hope that everything is going well in your neck of the woods!

Hey crabdance, Welcome! I have a short story to tell you,When I was a young man, I was taught to fish & crab at a local dock. We would get a string and tie it to a stolen chicken wing and dip it down to the bottom and pull up live crabs and put them in buckets. [the wing was from our parents frig,OOPS] So many years went by and one day I heard one the radio,'' nothing but a thing, chickin wing on a string!'' We were those guys! So dude, anything is totally possible! Again,Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome, bicycle Ron. I like the chickin wing on a string story! I will have to remember that if I see any dangling around here, lol. Hope you are having a great morning!

Back