hello from texas the lavi bike

this is some pictures that is of a good freind of mine and and ask him for some pictures doc

and his jew mobile

the lavi bike or what we call the I C E bike
and the halelu the art car of israel

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 567
well just hold up im down sizeing the pics right now so just wait he is a cool guy later

heh heh my friends in high school used to call my dads car the mick mobile because we were just off the boat Irish immigrants.

ok here we are the art named Halelu and Lavi the ice bike of texase that i built for him belive it or not but do to are work as delivery drivers on these bikes we do like 800mil every weak in just working mil's and get paid 1-1.50
every delivery some good pay ontop of tips and geting 6 bucks a hr all at once but trust me keep a eye out for this man doc of college station texas

Attachments

• jew car.jpg
    jew car.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 259
  • lavi sign.jpg
    lavi sign.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 261
  • doc.jpg
    doc.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 289
  • doc 2.jpg
    doc 2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 278
  • lavi 2.jpg
    lavi 2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 296
Chaos, what does that sticker say on the tank? Nice bike! Are those knobbies?
Doc

o that says potato shack where i started to work to get people intrested more in what i have since no one here knows what the heck a motorized bike is yeah the driver in the car always seems to samck the pasnger in the car to look out the windo at me when i come zipping up on them when doing 40 whith that ne sprocket i got the 36 is the best thing i have ever got my bike

now the tires are kendas that you can get for 16 bucks and they are cool just very thin walls and trust me get some thick inner tubs before you start riding on them

just so you know oh and he is 60 if correct and still kiking and sprints around town all the time on that ting

"MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the MotoredBikes.com rules as unacceptable."

later

Last edited by a moderator:
Back