Hello from Texas!

SkunxPerry

Local time
4:16 AM
Kind of new member from Dallas, Texas area.

I used to frequent the forums a little, back a few years ago when I lived on the west coast, but since I've moved I haven't done much with my gasbike until recently so I am here again as the site really is the best place to get information and to meet like minded folk.

Working on my second bike now and would love to meet up with other Dallas riders to ride and build and what not. I'm also into motorcycles etc.

Thank you! I'm hoping to find one of them, would love to get out and ride with some people!

Kind of new member from Dallas, Texas area.

I used to frequent the forums a little, back a few years ago when I lived on the west coast, but since I've moved I haven't done much with my gasbike until recently so I am here again as the site really is the best place to get information and to meet like minded folk.

Working on my second bike now and would love to meet up with other Dallas riders to ride and build and what not. I'm also into motorcycles etc.
Whats up im in fort worth i moved from alabama a couple months ago i just recently got into the motorized bikes now everyday im tryna do something to it if you're still riding give me a holler

Back