hello from texas

vcain

Local time
3:33 PM
hello im vcain
im from south texas
a bit new to the forum but im willing to try anything one
i love this site reading through the different treads and topic i have found all sorts of ideas i want to use on my bike
i have an 80cc 2 stoke that i bought from kings motor bikes that i mounted on a 26 in shwinn beach cruser still alot i want to do to it though now that i have a working motorbike its time to customize lol always looking for ways to make it go faster so far max speed 44 mph with a 44 tooth sproket next is a 24 tooth sproket my goul is to hit 60 on 80 cc's :devilish:
also looking forward to looking through the posts in here to see if i can find a south texas chapter it is fun to see the looks i get out here when i take my motorbike to the car shows (i havent seen that many cameras go off in a long time lol)

welcome to MBc. Everytime another Texan joins, I'm reminded of how big this state is. Very few of us are close to each other.

a few minor tweeks to the motor but that is a topic for another thread ill post everything i have done to increase the speed tomarrow

Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!
Know your haunts well. Spent a lot of time along the Sea Wall. Robert Earle Kean - Corpus Christi Bay. Go Bucs! In another lifetime.

Back