Hello from the Chicago suburbs.

3Cbikes

Local time
7:58 PM
Hey guys, the name is Jeff just stoping in to check out how far these bikes have come. Im looking forward to working with everyone and the weather to break soon.

Hi there, Jeff!! Welcome to MBc. I see you are from Elgin...Hope you're not an inmate! And, if you are, hope you have plenty of space to ride...I know they have plenty of roadways...<grin> I'm from Lake Forest on the North Gold Coast...Just North of the Lake/CooK line, right on the Lake. Home of Marschall Field, A.B. ****, Mr. T, The Pullman Family, The Armours (Armour Star Meat Packing), The Swifts (Swift Meat Packing,) and numerous others.

hi how ya doing jim in naperville aurora areaschwinn drifter 49 cc moter no to this to but haveing fun

Attachments

• 417 (640x360).jpg
    417 (640x360).jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 419 (640x360) (2).jpg
    419 (640x360) (2).jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 188
Schwinn occ 66 grubee skyhawk custom

I'm working on a occ schwinn, going to do some custom fabrication like disc brake and some chrome ape hangers I'll post some pictures in a few hours. Nice to meet you guys maybe we can go for a ride one day soon.

like to get some others for a ride this is a good place to get help make friends enjoy the ride

Now that we have all introduced ourselves, I think this is a good time to move the whole conversation to our General Discussion Area where it belongs...Okay, fellow Chicagoans?

hi im jim from aurora naper area nice to make new friend im a newbe but haveing fun

Back