Hello, from the frozen tundra

Chainlube

Local time
8:18 PM
Just stopped by to say hi. I've been building motorized bikes for around five years, never knew you guys were here.
Maybe I can take some tips from here and leave a couple.

Attachments

• IMG_0347.JPG
    IMG_0347.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 164
Welcome Chainlube, Nice ride
I notice your front fender is a death trap waiting to happen.
I don't know if ya have heard the stories of guys getting thrown over the handle bars when the bracket breaks or the rivet pops.
It has happened quite often. I suggest removing the front fender or adding another Brace to the front of the fender for safety.
This is what can happen. Check this out. Notice the fender bracket broke and the fender wrapped around the front wheel with the fender brace. The fender brace wrapped around the front axle. It wedged the fender and brace into the wheel. Notice part of the fender is still stuck in the wheel. The guy riding this bike broke his neck.
The Warning of the front fender breaking and causing accidents on motorbikes has been talked about for over 20 years.
I just saw your bike and wasn't sure if ya knew of this Safety Hazard. Just a heads up to keep ya safe.
DSCF0108.JPG
DSCF0110.JPG
DSCF0111.JPG

Welcome Chainlube, Nice ride
I notice your front fender is a death trap waiting to happen.
I don't know if ya have heard the stories of guys getting thrown over the handle bars when the bracket breaks or the rivet pops.
It has happened quite often. I suggest removing the front fender or adding another Brace to the front of the fender for safety.
This is what can happen. Check this out. Notice the fender bracket broke and the fender wrapped around the front wheel with the fender brace. The fender brace wrapped around the front axle. It wedged the fender and brace into the wheel. Notice part of the fender is still stuck in the wheel. The guy riding this bike broke his neck.
The Warning of the front fender breaking and causing accidents on motorbikes has been talked about for over 20 years.
I just saw your bike and wasn't sure if ya knew of this Safety Hazard. Just a heads up to keep ya safe.View attachment 92119View attachment 92120View attachment 92121
Thanks for the welcome and heads up on the fender Wrench. That was a bike I did for this low life about 4 years ago, so if he wrecked, bully on him. I haven't seen that bike again once it left my yard.

Back