Hello from the Keystone State

buck

Local time
11:59 PM
I have been reading the posts on here for about a month, and i am greatly impressed with the creativity and attention to details that most builders achieve with their motorbikes. The networking and online help that the members share in this forum has resulted in true works of art that must make the owners/builders very proud. As the cost of transportation skyrockets I believe that motored bikes will only gain in popularity. I have been gathering bikes and parts to build a motorbike for use as a secondary vehicle here in rural western Pennsylvania. The legality for on road operation seems to be an obstacle, but i have a couple of ideas that i would like to run by the members. Thanks / Buck

Well, not being the newest NOOB (I just joined myself about 10 minutes before you), I can now say welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you already have checked, but if you haven't Spooky Tooth Cycles website has a section outlining state regulations regarding motored bikes.

I forgot to mention in my own introductory post that gas prices, not just now, but also in the future are one main reason for researching this subject.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find the answers to all your questions here.

Thanks for the Great Welcome Aboard!!! I look forward to sharing information and starting on my motored bike. Now it's Full Speed Ahead.

Back