• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Hello From the Treasure Coast of Florida

My name is George, I'm 51 and semi retired, in Florida. I have always been involved with engines ranging from mini bikes and go karts, to mopeds, motorcycles, atv's etc. My last 2 projects were 1979 Daytona RD400 two stroke twins, which I restored and sold, so I am familiar with the basic workings of two cycle engines. I have ordered my first kit, a 48cc Spitfire, which I hope to install on my 26" Motobecane mountain bike, (hopefully with your help). I plan to do a step by step pictorial from start to finish. I have read and looked at soooo much on here before ordering my first kit. I am excited to get started and get on the road again.
George.....

A

Abeagle

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
Glad you've gone forward after a good bit of research here first.

D

dbigkahunna

Hey George another middle aged kid from the Giant Side of Texas!

graucho

Hi George, Welcome, Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas. The 48cc spitfire seem to be a solid engine. good luck with your project. graucho

Last edited:
Q

quay1962

welcome

My name is George, I'm 51 and semi retired, in Florida. I have always been involved with engines ranging from mini bikes and go karts, to mopeds, motorcycles, atv's etc. My last 2 projects were 1979 Daytona RD400 two stroke twins, which I restored and sold, so I am familiar with the basic workings of two cycle engines. I have ordered my first kit, a 48cc Spitfire, which I hope to install on my 26" Motobecane mountain bike, (hopefully with your help). I plan to do a step by step pictorial from start to finish. I have read and looked at soooo much on here before ordering my first kit. I am excited to get started and get on the road again.
George.....
It nice to be talkin bikes again welcome to MBc Bro...I was just like you I joined in march and got my first engine in june of 07...happy motoring and good luck on all you do...
ciao:eek: