Hello from the Windy City...

satoch

Local time
9:01 AM
Hello, what to say? I hate introducing myself but...

I'm new to the motored bike thing, actually I'm just starting to design my bike.

Mechanical experience?: I have several patents in the printing and food packaging industries and currently sell architectural millwork and custom cabinetry. I'm also working on a new patent in the mechanical lift arena.

Additionally I am a semi-professional sponsored RC car racer so I'm familiar with small 2-stroke engines.

I'm 6' 3" and weigh 250 (trying to get that down a bit LOL). I live in Chicago, I used to sing in punk rock and heavy metal bands and I sometimes go to karaoke bars to relive my "Bar Star" glory days as sad as that is..

I hope that's good enough.

Please see my thread on my new project as I could really use some input from you guys. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to MBc Satoch.
I grew up in the south suburbs of Chi Town, moved out in my early 20's way back in 1984.

Welcome to MBc Satoch.
I grew up in the south suburbs of Chi Town, moved out in my early 20's way back in 1984.

Shhhhh, we'll have no talk of "way back in 1984" ok? It seems like just yesterday to me. :D

Welcome, you will find that this site will help you thru , whatever you may need.

Satoch,
iam in the city also welcome man ! good to see others from the city geting in ,,if you need anything give me a pm
what side the city are you on ? iam close to o'hare

Last edited:
Back