Hello from Thunder Bay, Ontario...Canada

agreed...
it takes a bigger person to admit a mistake,
than it does to cover one up
kudos for your honesty ! :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
It was a long night last night sending emails out to all of the more recent customers that I've had the pleasure of dealing with.
Everyone that I've spoken with so far has the same outlook on this problem. They are fine with it, and are still very happy with everything.
Whew, I can breath again, lol.

Another bike to build tonight, this is going to be a homebuilt, stretched out low-rider...then I'll be back to do some reading later, hopefully.

Thanks again Augi. Without your advice I probably wouldn't have bothered taking a close look at things.

Welcome to MBc. I think it's great that sellers come here and see the concerns, and the ideas of the users. It should result in a closer match between the products available and the needs of the users. Good deal all around.:D

wow

hello chris...that took allot of courage! I am very impressed enough to have gone to the links and your web page...yes i agree 90 days is better than 30 days as it takes about 30 days to break in right. We, beach cruzin and i, are on our second one and it just blew! it's only 50 days old or so...:censored: i am not a happy camper right now but things are looking up:eek: i am about 800.00 bucks into this venture and wanna ride again...gave my engine to beach cruzin and mine sits like a dead dog:???:. i have a connection that has the parts and is willing to part with them...thanks to him for that.:):)

my issue with these engines is there no real good bike out there able to withstand the vibrations...i could not count on mine to go 24 miles round trip from ocean park to long beach every day as things constantly rattled off or broke! i only had to peddal 7 blocks...i have not used it since then and hence gave it to my ole man because it's his only means of transpo. it works like a charm when your just fiddle farting around town, but in the crux of the matter the bikes themselves are bunk for this application...

yes, if you are loccowelder or iridecustoms, and you have the savey and knowhow and access to welders, you can build something like brutus or iron butterfly and they will run forever...the bikes will out live the motors lol! someday my plans are to buy a brutus or something stronger than a 26" bike frame and buy a 4 stroke worthy enough for the savey ones to buy...good luck chris and happy motoring...

glad i wandered back, it's been a long summer and the tourists are slowly leaving...nothing but time in the near future as hours get cut back at work. have a wonderful day by the way, being honest is the best policy and you will reap the rewards in the end...i have been working on my good charma for awhile and it has paid off in the end...
ciao:cool:

Back