Hello from Upstate SC!

go-rebels

Local time
7:49 AM
I 'discovered' the Wizzard when traveling last summer in Duck, NC (Outer Banks) during an art fair near the lighthouse. There was a gentleman there selling new Wizzards and I was hooked!

I have found a used 1999 black Wizzard in Charlotte for sale and will post some questions about it in one of the other forums here.

Hi Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D

Welcome aboard ! I used to live in upstate S.C. [ Spartanburg ] By your avatar signature, are you from Duncan, Lyman area ? Byrnes High School Rebels .

Hi Esteban.

I haven't missed a Byrnes HS football game since 2005, travelling to TN, OH, GA... anywhere they go. I'll be driving to see them play a top Texas team next September.

Hi Esteban.

I haven't missed a Byrnes HS football game since 2005, travelling to TN, OH, GA... anywhere they go. I'll be driving to see them play a top Texas team next September.

I figured, from your avatar, that you must be a " Johnny Reb !"
I was glad to see when Byrnes built the new stadium some years back. My daughter was a Dormanite !!

Dorman had a very good team this year, knocking off Byrnes in October to take the Rebels out of the USA Today Top 25. In fact, Byrnes was ranked #1 in the country up to that game. But Byrnes beat Dorman in the playoffs this year and went on to win the state title again, now 6 in the last 7 years. Byrnes will go to Texas early next year and play one of their top teams. I expect that game to be televised.

We have a running back that will be a #1 rated national prospect next Fall. And this is on a team that primarily passes!

Back