Hello from Vancouver, BC

jvirginillo

Local time
3:45 PM
Hello All! I have been reading and enjoying all of the information and stories found on this site (well not all, yet). I am the proud owner of a 70cc China engine (actually the 2nd one is under my desk at work waiting to sneak into the garage at home)

I purchased my first engine in the summer but due to an injury (complete rupture of the achilles tendon) I had to postpone work.

The bike is now running (leaky carb and all), thanks in no small part to the information found on this forum and a little RTV is strategic places and a little work on a stuck throttle cable I have even achieved a nice idle.

I think I am stuck on this hobby, hence the second motor. Can't wait for the weather to improve in Vancouver to go for a longer ride. Until then I'll be putting Loctite where it needs to be and double checking all the nuts and bolts.

Glad to be here!

John

hi jv and welcome. there are alot of riders in bc. we in the nw are starting to talk about a spring, run what you brung ride. it may be very close to many of you. stay tuned and give us some input. if we can help dont be shy. mitch

Back