Hello from West Hollywood

wildcrafter

Local time
10:25 PM
Hi, new member here. I mostly frequent the custom knife collecting forums, but after seeing a segment on the local news about the Derringer cycles I found this forum after a Google search. I only live about 1.5 miles from the Derringer store, but at $3500 per cycle I'm much more interested in building my own. I'm hoping that I can find out the best way to do that here.:cool:

Welcome,wow your avatar brings back bad memories for me,I worked for Jimmy Lile for 12 years. louis

hey wildcrafter
welcome to the site
you have come to the right place if you wana put a motor on a bike
lots of good info here, might take a lil diggin' but it's all here

Hi wildcrafter. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Hey, wildcrafter. Welcome aboard. There are a whole lot of very creative people involved with this board, and some quite amazing creations have resulted. The guy behind Derringer needs to join here, and just maybe, learn what creativity really means. His site is an amazing example of all that is worst in the "design" community, IMO.

Welcome!! I new here too go to see Los Angeles growing in Motorbikes... oh and BTW ****!!! I never new about those bikes.(derringer)..they are beautiful!!

Back