hello i'm a newby

Local time
1:40 PM
just to introduce myself, i'm bill from lancashire in england, being near the latter end of 40 years of age, i recently bought a 49cc starfire gen 2 engine for a mountain bike, which i saw on ebay, as a teenager ie 13years old, i was given two cyclemasters, and as a result i had to put the 32cc one into my bike, as you can imagine i was the envy of my mates, i ran that bike for some time, the 2 enginend wheels are still in my cabbin after all these years, as i new when i got older they'ed be worth a lot. so with the internet it was so easy at my age to rekindle the teenage memories with a brand new engine and new bike to install it on, its great and faster i go up the same hills i did as a young lad with an extra 10 stone, regards bill

I envy the folks form across the pond. Most of the machines that were produced of any quantity were form England, of the small variety. The early FN's I fancy the most. Stone weight, I had a friend that told me once, but that was a fortnight ago. Have fun, Cheers Dave
PS: You know what would be fun, would be to install your Cyclemasters one on the front of a bike and one on the rear. Find an early bicycle to do it with. Cheers

Attachments

• 1202031_img.jpg
    1202031_img.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:
Back