hello, i'm also new

C

calyp

hello
i am also new, reside in San Franciso bay area. i am staring out with a roadmaster luxury liner that i would like to motorize. i got a whizzer gas tank and ordered a 60cc kit from livefastmotors

hi, calyp, sounds like you're well on the way...let the group know if you have any questions :)

welcome to MBc 8)

Welcome Calyp,

I was born/raised in San Jose (Eastside, then PioneerHS district).

I was wondering, for a MB helmet, if the souveneir SFGiants helmets come in Orange, instead of black.

Last playoff game in Atlanta, in my section, I saw umpteen variations of the hat, (compared to my basic Black), even a tie-eyed SF.

Was just wondering if anybody has seen an orange helmet.

Oakland would have Yellow I bet....

hi calyp

Hi,
I was born in san francisco and was raised in menlo park, I used to ride my moped there in 1978...lol it was a 2 stroke puch, and cost about 525.00 brand new in it's day. However now a days the new craze is this...I have been priviledged to meet Auggie, and seen his bike in action. With gas prices the way they are and my current transpo is on its last leggs...I could of spent the 350 on it towards another kit as now we will need 2 one for shane...we are calling this "ours" for now...and surley will bicker about who's turn it is to ride it...lol...I should receive it in the next 10 days...As Auggie says its a way of life...or soon to be...have a great day in the Bay and say hi for me to the golden gate and the city by the bay...happy trails and welcome. :cool:

Back