Hello LEB Buyer

xxcombatcarlxx

Local time
1:47 PM
I have just bought my first kit and will be installing it as soon as I get it. I bought it from LuckyEarlyBird since all the kits that are under 130$ are all the same thing just with a different sticker on the motor. So I don't really care what people think of the person I bought it from. I will be giving an in depth review of the the seller I bought it from so that if I do get a junk kit people will know from someone that actually bought one from her. Anyway I know this site will be very useful and I want to thank all the people that take the time to put the info on here.

I bought an LEB kit too, a black slant head 66cc. I just finished it today actually so I'm waiting until tomorrow to actually test it out. I'll let you know how it runs.

Edit: By the way, my only complaint so far is that in the picture on ebay of the kit a black muffler was shown but it came with a chrome muffler. Not a biggy, I heat exhaust wrapped it anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah I just noticed on the page for the one I bought. The picture its black but it says chrome on mine. I prefer the look of black but chrome is ok.

Back