Hello, MB noob

RazorRiot

Local time
5:19 AM
Hi, I'm Gerald. After several years of not being able to get my license to drive, I am considering purchasing or building a motorized bicycle. I am an excellent driver that made a stupid, common mistake and can't afford to fix it because I have no way to get around.
Anyway, I just had a few questions before I began my quest, to make sure that a motorized bicycle is something that will suit my transportation needs, and this looked like a good place to start.

Raor Riot...I am sorry, but anyone here who tries to give you legal advice is breaking the law. We just can't do it...sorry. We can point you to the legal laws and such area, but nobody can practice law without a licence. Should you happen to find a lawyer here who is licensed to practice in your state, try asking him/her a question or two...they are qualified to answer.

oh

Haha, I meant about MB themselves, not my license. My license is a complicated matter, I wouldn't expect to resolve my issues simply with a correspondence board. Thanks for the reply!

Back