Hello! Modifying mount for a cheap cruiser bike! Should i?

OKAY! i think it's all assembled. sprocket and tensioner are in alignment and the chain is shortened to the max i am comfy with. has some flop, but no more than what i see other bikes having so i hope im good. it's SO hard to pedal because of the clutch not having a freewheel inside of it.... but oh well. lol.

Gonna put some gas in it when i have the courage because i am not sure how the police will like me riding around on this thing, even if it's not on a lined road.
0202231301a_HDR.jpg
0202231300a_HDR.jpg
0202231300_HDR.jpg

0202231300b_HDR.jpg

OKAY! i think it's all assembled. sprocket and tensioner are in alignment and the chain is shortened to the max i am comfy with. has some flop, but no more than what i see other bikes having so i hope im good. it's SO hard to pedal because of the clutch not having a freewheel inside of it.... but oh well. lol.

Gonna put some gas in it when i have the courage because i am not sure how the police will like me riding around on this thing, even if it's not on a lined road.
0202231301a_HDR.jpg
0202231300a_HDR.jpg
0202231300_HDR.jpg

0202231300b_HDR.jpg
Looks good!!! You should paint your engine cover blue to match your front forks. Or paint it yellow to match the frame. Nice looking ride, & I think you will enjoy it.👍

Blue zebra stripes on the black tank, Then get creative with blue tornado stripes on the black motor guard
Then paint the red motor cover like a Jap flag or USA Flag stars and stripes

Not to mention with your engine tilted that much is going to wreak havoc on your carburetor float level.
Not to mention to cause the chain to Buck and get caught in the front sprocket of the drive... which in turn will break the case and make it so that you cannot press the clutch in.

Back