Hello Moto Bikers!

TCSuperCycle

Local time
9:56 PM
Hey guys and gals, my name is Travis and I just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I am new to the forum but no so new at building moto bikes. Below is a pic of my 80CC schwinn cruiser. If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know.

Attachments

• mybike.jpg
    mybike.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 181
Nice bike. Is that a Schwinn point beach cruiser bike? I'm thinking of getting one of them for my next build.
By the way the 80cc engines are more like 67cc (70cc).

BSA

No the bike is actually a new model called the Schwinn Windwood. From what I have seen you can only pick/order them from kmart. It is a beuty of a bike but much like anything else from walmart/Kmart, ITS CHEAP! The fender covers are like tin foil and the bearings they use are terriable. I have already had to replace a bearing. On the engine, I have been reading about them actually being smaller than what they say they are. But ****, if no one can tell I just say 80CC!!:LOL:

haha yea true....But I live in TN and from what I read in another post here it is legal to ride them here as long as you keep it under 30. ;-)

noticed you're in TN, I'm in Memphis and CrazyGringo is also in town here.
should have my motor installed by middle of next week or so. Gringo and I have been talkin' 'bout doin' some road trips. maybe we could all meet up somewhere sometime

Hi TCWelcome to MBc!
That rack on the back is Boss.

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Thanks for the info Graucho but I have been up and running for a while now so I pretty much know the ropes of motor biking. I had everything built and running before I found this website although it would have been very helpful had I seen it before hand!:p

Nunya thats cool that your in TN also but memphis is a long ways from me. I live near Johnson City on the other side of the state. I have been to memphis once before and it took me about 8 hours by car:p I'm thinking about opening up a shop here and making motor biking more popular out here. It would be awsome to go riding with other people.

yeah I've been to Johnson city before, when I worked for Lambert's Coffee here in Memphis. Me and a co-worker, who was from Knoxville, went to see his family. While there we went to Johnson City to visit the Lambert's Coffee office there.
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
I'm envious for your view ;)

Last edited:
Back