Hello motorheads

D

Dug3x3

Hello , my name is doug , 40yrs old, married , 3 kids, type A blood. I am a excavation contractor by trade. For my hobby I have a small off road vehicle business that i have been working on for the last few years. www.dugbike.net I've been thinking of building a motorized bike and tobbogan. I happened on to this site from a internet search. This is a very interesting and knowledgable place from what i have been reading. Hope i can contribute some help someday. Thanks , doug

uh, oh...he gave us his blood-type...do you crash a lot? :eek:

hehe...cool little intro. it seems you'll have some good input for us as this young motorsport self-defines, have a look around and jump in wherever suits yer fancy :)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

LOL! I don't know what blood type I am but I have an organ donor sticker on my drivers license. The first week I had my MB i tired off road and ended up on the road.

We are glad you are here Doug, welcome to MBc. It does sound like you have a lot to offer. any Motored bike in the near future? If you come up with an off road one, that'd be sweet.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yes Scottm , I am a offroad person, I have never had any other thought than making it a two wheel drive. Dual engines?? chain drive front?? Dunno , but i am a Robin engine dealer and four sure am wanting to use a Robin. I'll need you guys input on what bike to use , and what engines are popular. I thought maybe the Robin EHO35?? Thanks alot. doug

cya down in the "rack-mount" area, for sure. and it sounds like you're a candidate for "wild (off) the streets" too :devilish:

2 belt drives would propel sabrina-2.1 quite nicely...stop it! see what you done now? puttin' all those crazy ideas out here for vulnerable people like me to see... ;)

Welcome!!! Them old Rokon TrailBreakers were a two wheel drive off road motorcycle, mlooking into th ose might give you some ideas on a twd motoredbike...

Thanks uncle punk13 - I have a Rokon two wheel drive bike and i build my own version of two wheel drive motorcycle . You can check out my bike at my website. T hanks for the tip anyways. :D

Back