Hello, my first post...

Joe_Biker

Local time
5:38 AM
Hello from Washington Indiana where gas prices much like every where else is TOO HIGH! $3.45 a gallon has turned me on to motorized bikes. I have always been a bike lover though, being my favorite toy as a kid, I built ramps and trails and had a good ole time.. Now I'm interested in building my first motorized bike as an adult.. I actually built a crude one back in the day when I was a young teen out of a lawnmower engine..was huge and unbalanced...I see these 80cc kits are all the rage and that's what I'm looking at putting on a Huffy Cranbrook...most likely without the front fender because I hear they like to send you flying every once in a while. I hope to turn my whole town onto motorized bikes with my new "scooter killer".. So, any Cranbrook owners on these here forums? I also have plans on making a motorized trike bike in the future too.. Looking forward to conversing with everyone on the boards in the near future.. Nice to meet you all.. by the way.. if you cant tell from my user name, my name is Joe...later..

Hi Joe. And welcome.
I'm pretty new here myself. My first build is less than a week old at this point. But it's great. And this is a great forum. Friendly and informative. While waiting for my engines I learned so much reading these posts that installation was a breeze. This forum is a real treasure.

I have customers near you. There's one in Jasper that I want to visit soon. And I'll definitely be carrying my bike on the road with me. So I'll try to give you a head's-up when that time comes and maybe we can do a bit of riding together.

Welcome

I'll never forget takin' the turn faster than ever before when the front fender cut into the tire....I left a long red trail draggin' my sisters' bike home!! Maybe a little short one mounted about 6 inches from the tire and disaster!!

Happy Landings,
THRUSTPACman

Back