Hello, My name is Mike. I am new here

At that cost it came with, Motor, gear reduction box, mounting and hardware,,also included is a rear hub for a freewheel. As yet I have not had a need to remove or disable the governor on my motor. I cruse up to 32 mph on the MTB, and with the gearing on the trike up to 37 mph, (it got a little skeery at that speed so I don't run it that fast).

Read some more and do more looking, you will no doubt see there really are more choices out there, frame mount or rack mount. My personal choice? I like the in frame mounting because it leaves the area over the rear tire open for a rack or basket to haul stuff. As soon as my new parts arrive, the motor will be re-installed into the Trike, which is my personal favorite.

Papa

Welcome!

I think you may find yourself riding your motorbike well after your license is reinstated....these things are addictive. Best of luck with your rack mount.
i plan on it, everywhere i need to go is local, my job is .5 miles away from my house.

The only thing i will need my car for is food shopping and going to places to mountain bike

sadly in my state (PA) bikes with motors are required to have a plate and require a license to drive. So if i got pulled over, it would be no different then driving with a suspended license

Back